All BEEM 2018 participants are required to register through the online registration system or a printable version of the registration form.
- -Early bird Registration : By March 31, 2018
- -Pre Registration: By May 31, 2018
- -On-site Registration: During the conference
(~ March 31)
(~ May 31)
* Graduate Student, Under-Grad Student
| USD 250 (KRW 250,000)
|| USD 350 (KRW 350,000)
||USD 450 (KRW 450,000)
* Including Post Doc
| USD 550 (KRW 550,000)
||USD 650 (KRW 650,000)
||USD 750 (KRW 750,000)
| USD 100 (KRW 100,000)
- -Professional registration includes: admission to all technical sessions, coffee breaks, exhibition, welcome reception, program book and gala dinner
- -Student registration includes: admission to all technical sessions, coffee breaks, exhibition, welcome reception and program book (Gala Dinner not included)
- *Please note that student fees do not include the gala dinner
Steps for Registration
1. Online Registration
Click the Online Registration button
Sign up or log into the registration system
Fill out participant info
Choose the registration fee category and social events
Choose the payment method and make payment
Check your email for payment confirmation(Your registration has been successfully completed)
- -If you do not receive your payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -The on-line registration page is optimized for Internet Explorer. If you use other web browsers and have any problems with on-line registration, please download the registration form and send it back to the Secretariat by fax (+82-2-566-6087) or email (email@example.com)
2. Offline Registration
If you have any problems with on-line registration, please download a printable version of the registration form here and send it to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-2-566-6087).
1. Online Credit Card Payment
By selecting "Online Credit Card", you can pay online with an e-commerce system. Internet Explorer is suggested for online payment. VISA, Master card and JCB are accepted by the BEEM 2018 online system.
2. Bank Wire Transfer
Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax.
||KEB HANA BANK (FORMERLY HANA BANK)
||Korean Society of Environmental Biology
||145, Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul(1-2 Anam-dong 5-ga), Korea
- -Fees must be transferred under the registrant’s name.
- -All bank fees for remittance are to be paid by the participant.
- -Outstanding balances will need to be settled onsite.
- -Receipt of remittance must be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) for confirmation.
3. Offline Credit Card Payment (Credit Card Information)
If you have any problems with the online system, please register through the off-line option. Download the “Registration Form” from the online system, fill out and send it to the Secretariat by fax (+82-2-566-6087) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). After sending the form, please complete payment. Send us your credit card details and we will take care of the transaction for you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- -Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-566-6087).
- -The conference will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration with the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- -Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of the conference.
- -All bank charges are the responsibility of registrants.
||Portion to be Refunded
|By May 20, 2018
|After May 20, 2018