- Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
- -Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 31, 2018
- -Notification of Abstract Acceptance: February 28 , 2018
- -Food/Organic Waste Recycling and Biomass Valorization
- -Agricultural Waste Processing and Recycling
- -Biochar/Compost Production and Application
- -Waterworks/Sewage/Industrial Sludge Treatment and Recycling
- -Life Cycle Assessment and Cost-Benefit Analysis on Biological Waste Management
- -Environmental Impact and Toxicity/Risk Assessment of Recycling and Recovery Practices
- -Sustainable Energy Recovery from Renewable Resources
- -Ultimate Carbon Management in Energy Aspects
- -Analysis and Optimization on Energy
- -Computational Modeling and Prediction of Energy
- -Food/Organic Wastes Management
- -Conversion of Biomass and Wastes into Value-added Products
- -Environmental Application of Waste-derived Materials
- -Fate of Emerging Contaminants in Water/Wastewater Treatment and their Health Effects
- -Environmental Planning, Sustainability, and Policy
- -Livestock Manure Management
- -Emissions of Gas and Odor from Livestock
- -Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- -Atmospheric Environment
- -Environmental Pollution
- -Metal organic frameworks
- -Materials for 4S: Sensing, Separation, Sorption, and Storage
- -Materials for Biological & Medical Applications
- -Materials for Energy & Environmental Applications
- -Materials for Advanced Applications
- -SMART Recycling ; Zero Food Waste Housing on the Smart City
- -Best Management Strategy for Environmental Management of Carcass Burial Site
- -4th KBRC International Biochar Conference: SMART Biochar Technology: A Shifting Paradigm towards Advanced Materials and Healthcare Research
- -Circular Economy - A Paradigm Shift towards Sustainable and Integrated Waste Policy
- -Livestock Environment
- -Distribution of Emerging Pollutants and Their Environmental Fates and Toxicities
- -Thermochemical and Biological Conversions of Wastes on Energy Recovery, and Pollution Control
- -Advances in Composting Technologies for Solid Waste Treatment - Potential Benefits of Compost to Agriculture
- -Clays and Waste Rock Minerals for Agricultural and Environmental Applications
- -Biosolids Land Application Risk Assessment – Evaluation of (In)organic Compounds
- -Bioresources in Mined Land Rehabilitation – from Microbial Bioweathering to Technosol Formation in Mine Tailings
- -Sediment Pollution Assessment and Remediation/Management
- -All abstracts must be submitted online.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to January 31, 2018.
- -Abstracts should be no more than 400 words.
- -Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- -It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- -If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- -The right to publish your abstract is granted to the BEEM 2018 Organizing Committee.
- -Presenting author must register for the conference through the website before March 1, 2017.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by February 28 , 2018.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the BEEM 2018 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.
- Hosted by
- Organized by
- Supported by